Rebill (YC W22) is a payments orchestration and recurring billing platform for companies scaling in Latin America.
Rebill integrates with multiple payment gateways and +140 payment methods to enable companies to expand their sales 10x faster and cheaper in Latin America while increasing their payment approval rates by 20%.
It offers total flexibility to manage any recurring billing scenario and provides advanced metrics for any SaaS, e-learning, e-commerce,and insurance company.
Rebill has fundraised 3.6M USD from recognized investors like Tiger Global Management, YCombinator, Soma Capital, SV Angel, Magma Partners, Rally Cap, Arash Ferdowsi (co-founder of Dropbox), Guillermo Rauch (Founder of Vercel), Stefan Jeschonnek & Jan Deepen (co-founders of SumUp), and more.
- Formulate business strategies in terms of Structures, Costs, and Business capabilities for each of the countries we operate
- Implement efficient processes and look for new opportunities
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new products and services
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Work with relevant business owners to ensure world-class operational standards in user onboarding, customer service, etc.
- Analyzing performance results and optimizing accordingly
- Understand Rebill’s operations to detect and prevent operational and system/technical problems and suggest operational improvements with strategic thinking
- Work extensively with data dashboards to refine the user experience, monitor and report operating metrics to identify areas of improvement proactively, and recommend and implement action plans
- Work closely with the rest of the company to make their life easier by providing the information they may need, such as transactions information, feedback from our providers, and analysis of the current issues that may be affecting our clients (audit, backoffice, etc)
- Partner with cross-functional teams, using region-specific data and insight to define changes, design experiments, and implement those changes across our product operations